Monday, July 11, 2011

i'm back?

lots going on at the moment. my mom's in town and is helping me turn my apartment into a real-person home. we spent my birthday weekend thrift shopping/estate-saling and eating cheesecake. lots of home improvement projects in the works. hopefully i'll have some before/after photos soon. going for a mid-century modern look which is tough to do on my budget but i think it'll come together nicely, hopefully before my new roomies arrive!

i'm going to try to ressurect my blog but things may fizzle out once i'm back in school and working full time. but hopefully i can finally keep it going through the school year! keep your eyes peeled for updates!

1 comment:

  1. I was searching for "Colour my life" with google search, and your last blog was on the first page. I entered, with hope to meet the song with the words "colour my life", but it was a personal blog, and I read the stuff, just read everyword, amazing! Come here just to say that you write well, girl.

    ReplyDelete